Talend Sample Files from Cognitive Hub Talend Tutorials

Hello All,

As I am getting a lot of requests through comments in my YouTube channel regarding to provide source/sample files that I have been using in the Talend Tutorials in Cognitive Hub YouTube Channel. Here comes all the source materials that I have for now. If any new files comes/ I use in the channel those materials are directly posted in this blog directly and also I will post the link for that post in the description of my channel. But for now this is the link for previous materials. Please download it and make use of it guyss.



Please find below attachments for few source files that I have used..

1.Source File for tReplace Component:

Open treplace File


2.Source File for tDenormalize Component:

Open Denormalize file


3.Source File for tFlowToIterate Component:

Open tFlowToIterate File



4.Source File for tNormalize Component:

Open tNormalize File



5.Source File for tXMLMap Component with multiple loops:

Open tXMLMap File



Have a Happy Learning

Cognitive Hub










Comments

Popular Posts